Sunday, June 5, 2011

Look Before You Cross!

Look Before You Cross
"Make Way for Ducklings"~Robert McCloskey~

Have you ever seen anything sweeter than a mother duck, followed by her ducklings? My husband called to me yesterday and said, "you have to see this, bring your camera!" I think mama duck was giving her offspring swimming lessons, along with warnings of the perils of sleeping alligators. 
Look before you cross, I am sure were her wise quacks! Sometimes I just quack myself up!!! Maybe I am just going quackers??? Maybe it's that ringtone of ducks quacking on my 
iPhone? OK, enough already!
Certain photos just scream a title and this one certainly did for me. I cropped the original and added several textures for this end result. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! 

Have yourself a ducky little day, filled with laughter and healing rays of sunshine!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Too sweet! Hope you are having a lovely day.

Lisa Gordon said...

What a precious photograph Rosemary, and as always, you make me smile!

hootnonny said...

What a proud mama!

Kathy said...

I'm gonna go with "going quackers"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...