Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Sweet Little Bouquet for You!

Thank You
"How beautiful a day can be, When kindness touches it!"~George Elliston~
Well folks as far as birthday's and anniversary's go, I have to say I am a pretty lucky lady! Thanks to everyone who sent along well wishes, whether it be, kind comments on my blog, e-mails, facebook, calls, cards and sweet visits from my very sweet friends who live nearby! My darling husband surprised me last evening with balloons and a cake for all to share at our weekly karaoke gathering! Other than being with our children fifteen hundred miles north there is no other place, I would have rather been. 
I ravaged my neighbors yards and put this sweet little bouquet together for all of you as a sincere, Thank You. Sorry Peg and Gail, I knew you wouldn't mind! 
Thanks Again Everyone, you have truly touched my heart!


Pin It!

2 comments:

hootnonny said...

Other people's flowers make the prettiest bouquet! So glad you had a rip roaring birthday celebration with friends. What better place to hear "Happy Birthday" sung than a karaoke gathering!

Gail Dixon said...

So glad you had such a lovely birthday! The flowers are so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...