Sunday, June 12, 2011

Angel Catchers!

Angel Catchers
If angels transformed to raindrops and they rained from heaven, would this not be a perfect place for them to dwell. I do not know the proper name for this delicate little flower but I think Angel Catcher maybe somehow, now, appropriate.
When a friend falls ill, we feel helpless and offer up our thoughts and prayers for their speedy recovery. Feeling helpless but hopeful, I offer up this prayer for you my friend.
May the nectar of science fill your body with the healing light of thousands of candles, lit in every church throughout the land. That St. Jude, St. Theresa and St. Anne hold you in their loving arms and bathe you in the cradle of strength. May every healthy cell ban together and fight the unwelcome invader and dash it's invitation to fester. Angels from heaven drench my friend and envelop her in the healing illumination of prayer. Angel Catchers abound and flourish. May her mind, body and spirit come together in unity and help keep her whole and powerful. This is my prayer for you my friend, I know you have the will to fight and the courage to win. As win you must, no other option acceptable!



Posted in: http://www.lgordonphotography.com/


Pin It!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and quite exotic looking flower, I like how you have process it.

Gail Dixon said...

Beautiful prayer. I hope your friend will be okay. Those flowers do look like little angels. Sweet thought.

K Soucy said...

I have never seen these before. Very sweet.

Lisa Gordon said...

Gorgeous photograph, and truly beautiful words for your friend Rosemary. I hope he/she will be well again very soon.

Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

genie said...

Awesome picture, a great name for it, and lovely words to accompany it. The perfect post. genie

hootnonny said...

What a sweet prayer for your friend, Rosemary.
I'm going to miss your musings!

Pat said...

Beautiful, delicate-looking flowers!

Kathy said...

Mom, I Love that!!! We share in that thought and prayer...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...