Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pine Island Annual Art Show and Sale!

Sit A While
Sweet & Sour
Ta Dah 
This weekend I will be exhibiting three of my paintings at the Pine Island Art Association, Annual Art Show and Sale, in Matlacha, Florida.
The show will run from 10AM to 4PM on Saturday and Sunday, February 15 and 16. 
The Show is located inside the Matlacha Community Building in Matlacha Community Park, 4577 Pine Island Road, just west of the Pine Island Bridge.
I am honored to exhibit in the company of so many talented artists. Many fine works will be on display.
I have also entered several of my fun and fanciful drawings from my 

Doodles of My Mind Collection.
So come on down and enjoy the show!

Pin It!

14 comments:

sharon said...

congrats rosemary..you are awesome and the paintings very van goghlike.

hootnonny said...

Wish I could flee to Florida for the show! Love these bright and happy paintings. Congrats and best of luck!

Charlotte Wilson said...

Hi Rosemary,

Remember me? I have been away for a while.
Your paintings are gorgeous....reminds me of the Impressionists..Cezanne maybe?

All the best,

charlotte

TexWisGirl said...

good luck to you! love the first one. lovely colors.

Hootin Anni said...

LOVE the 'ta dah' painting!!!

And, also, your header is absolutely gorgeous.

Pammie Jane said...

Thank you for the "heads up"! Not able to attend your showing @ this time, but would love to see your work personal and up close...please keep me posted for all you do in area.
Pammie Jane

The Artful Diva said...

Good Luck with your show - that is exciting news! Rosemary, are there any roseate spoonbills in your neck of the woods right now? I'd love to take some photos...

Barbara said...

good luck in your art show, all are really wonderful but that first one is just super wonderful to me.

Gail Dixon said...

You are really coming along beautifully with your art. Love your use of bold colors and whimsical style. Congratulations on being part of the exhibit. Wishing you all the best!

Debbie said...

You are extremely talented as well!! Have a great time at this fun event!!

Carola Bartz said...

If I lived closer I would come! I like your paintings - how nice to have them in an exhibition. Enjoy it!

Nancy said...

Congratulations to you...These are beautiful. I love the bright colors you use. I wish I were in the area I would definitely be there....

Suzan said...

Love your paintings, especially your flowers!! Good luck and have fun at your art show!!

sharon said...

how thrilling to be in an art show..your owrk is so colorful and whimsical!!! yes fancifull!!!I am so jealous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...