Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Time Florida Vintage!

Old Time Florida Vintage
I tried to recreate a bit of old time Florida Vintage Art with this photo! 
I love to see some of the old posters and post cards luring the tourists here to escape the cold of winter. 
These whimsical, flamingoes could not represent better the subject of warmth and sunshine!
We have been so blessed this winter with temperatures in the high seventies to low eighties for the entire month of February with no humidity and very little rain! 
The sound of rain was much appreciated last evening, however brief. The sun will shine once again today, I am awaiting it's rise and I don't think I will ever tire of it's glory!
Textures by Jerry Jones. Click photo for larger view.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa Gordon said...

Beautiful work on this Rosemary!
Love the "vintagy" feel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...