Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My View!

My View
"On the ordinary view of each species having been independently created, we gain no scientific explanation."~Charles Darwin~
Well could, Charles possibly come up with an explanation for this photo, or anyone else for that matter? I am entering this photo in a weekly challenge at http://www.twoscoopz.com. The challenge is to create a photo with a unique theme each week. It is called focus 52 and this weeks theme is "the view from here". I think I nailed it, look at that v for view, between my toes on my right foot! (Just love those corny puns.)
Folks that understand me know that I am extremely camera shy, so this photo is probably the most you will ever see of me. Should have given myself a Photoshop pedicure, OPI's, Senorita Rose-Alitamight have been a good color choice to recreate! These are very happy feet however, all covered in sand! It was 85 degrees here in Florida yesterday.
There is nothing like the ocean to inspire one to write. There is time for reflection here, far greater than the physical senses can encounter.
The ocean holds such history for our family and we are forever indebted to it's majesty. 
Riding over a small wooden bridge on our way to Gasparilla Island, my grand-daughter Hannah, once asked if God put food coloring in the water here, in Florida. This extraordinary child has the "scientific mind" of a genius looking for that unexplainable, explanation! 
Ahh, just let this one be, little one! You have made your grandma's heart, smile forever!


Pin It!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You have such a fun blog... love it! =)

Lisa said...

I. Love. This. Humor, photography and design all rolled into one. Perfect. We just returned from a Caribbean vacay so I completely agree with your views of the water! I think I'll stay and wander around your place for a while.

Gail Dixon said...

Rosemary, I do think you nailed this week's word prompt! Look at that tan, too! This is a great, fun, and awesome photo! Congrats!

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh, you nailed it perfectly.
What a great shot!!!!
I love it.

Marji said...

Oh... I LOVE your view! And I am so, so jealous :)
Lucky you... Just beautiful

jillconyers said...

Wonderful view! And I love the perspective.

Bari said...

Love the view! Will have that same one from the same place at the end of April! I can't wait!

saintseester said...

Oh, that looks so warm and inviting.

LadyHAHA said...

Love this picture! Makes me want to go on vacation right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...