Monday, February 28, 2011

The Vitamin for Goodness!

Strawberries Anyone?
"Doubtless God could have made a better berry than the strawberry, but doubtless God never did."~William Allen Butler~
 In Victorian times, the strawberry symbolized sweetness in life and character. 
“It stood for noble thought and modesty, for although it is conspicuous by its color and fragrance, it nevertheless bows humbly to the earth.” ~Symbol-Fedel, Klementine Liipfert~
Did you ever bite into an extraordinary, strawberry and think, why don't I eat like this all the time? 
It's sweetness and texture just flood the senses with the flavor of goodness and all that is good for you! I was lucky enough to capture this photo before the grand-children consumed the bowl in it's entirety. It does my heart good to know that they did!
They are all the more sweet, when two friends drop them off at your door, because they had no doubt we would really enjoy them!
Strawberries, nature's intrinsic vitamin for the fundamental goodness in life!

Pin It!

2 comments:

hootnonny said...

Pretty pic of those yummy strawberries. I love strawberries, but my granddarlings love them more!

Anonymous said...

I do think that when I eat a strawberry! how did u know? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...