Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Interrupted Blessings of my Solitude!

"The interrupted blessings of my solitude."
Well today is the day folks. Life as we know it will be amiss for ten days. The grand-babies will enter our home like a cyclone of energy and conquer each room within moments of their arrival. The airport pickup is at 11AM and I'm counting down the minutes.
This photo was taken four years ago and is still one of my favorites. Leaving them in Massachusetts with their very loving parents was the hardest thing I have ever had to do!
I love our new life here in Florida and our time spent together now, is ever so precious.
I have a wall that displays about fifty pictures of these special little darlings and I review it on a daily basis. My husband calls it my "Wailing Wall".
Each one of these special little creatures has such incredible talents. I will share a few with you over the next couple of weeks as my photo editing time may be compromised.
I'm going to shower now and put on my running shoes as I am sure I am going to need them and will love every minute of it.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful day for you Rosemary!!
I am sure that the next 10 days will be so much fun,with so many memories made to hold onto.

I absolutely love this photograph! Truly phenomenal!

Enjoy every moment!!!

lisa.

Charlotte Wilson said...

Rosemary,
I am so happy to have found your lovely blog!

I hope that your time with your grandchildren will be wonderfully blessed!

Charlotte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...