Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be Who You Are!

Be Who You Are
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.  ~Dr. Seuss~
I took this photo across the street from where I live in a supermarket parking lot. A small decline in the adjacent field holds enough water to attract some exotic birds. The stance of this Wood Stork Crane, (my friend Sue will correct me if I am wrong) seemed rather authoritative as other fowl meandered about foraging for food.
My husband waited patiently in the car while I got my creative fix!
As usual I was loosing myself in time until the horn of a passing car frightened the birds and jolted me back into reality. People must think I'm nuts, was my first reaction, thankfully that negative thought lasted only a moment longer than it should have!
The rude person who minded really didn't matter and the patient man in the car who mattered didn't mind!
The bonus, I get to share with you this image that provokes thought other than the instant gratification of it's beauty! 
I think this bird for me, symbolizes self-esteem, yes I like that, self-esteem!


Textures by: Jerry Jones

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...