Friday, September 9, 2011

Reflections!

Observations
I fully intended to capture only the lower half of this window. With a little cropping it would be just perfect. The box is attached to a historic building which has been converted into a jewelry store on the first level and an apartment on the second! Handsomely accessorized with a distinct carved wooden door, painted in a rich black high gloss, bejeweled with shiny brass hardware securing the content of the building. A show stopper for sure! 
It was the reflection of the gas lantern that caught my attention first, how very cool is that, I thought. The buildings behind the gas lantern a definite wow, then low and behold, there I was, ME, in the lower left windowpane, clicking away! 
Moral of the story: observe and be careful of what you publish, one could definitely incriminate one's self! 
Have a wonderful day!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Matteo Taffuri said...

Ottima!

Gail Dixon said...

Haha, I've had others comment on seeing my reflection in Christmas ball ornaments once. I hadn't even noticed! Love your photo and the reflection of the gas lantern. It is very cool!

hootnonny said...

You're reflected in perfect light Rosemary! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...