Monday, September 26, 2011

On The Road Again!

Life Is Good
Took this photo leaving a townie coffee shop with my friends on Saturday. It was taken with my cell phone. Sometimes I wonder why I have such an elaborate camera???
We traveled six hundred miles yesterday and were ready for a good meal and some rest. Will, has a theory that it takes less time to get to Florida from Massachusetts because we are going down hill! Think he may just be excited to get back home. 
As usual he did an awesome job driving while I sat there suffering from passenger tourettes. Driving the Northeast Corridor is not for the faint of heart. Sunday in our opinion is the best day to travel, especially thru New York and DC.
Missing my children already but looking forward to meeting with all of our southern friends and many good times ahead! 
Yes, Life Is Good! Have a wonderful day!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love Dahlias. They are still blooming even here:) Have a nice time in your trip. Drive carefully.

Talibah said...

pretty!

Lisa Gordon said...

It really is amazing what these little phones can do, as you have so beautifully shown here Rosemary! Really, really pretty.

Travel safe my friend, and of course, take lots of photographs!

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful phone photography!

ShonEjai said...

I am starting to love photographing the Dahlia. Your shot is beautiful. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...