Monday, September 5, 2011

Look At The Rainbow!

Look At The Rainbow
"My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky."~William Wordsworth~
I do not think I've ever seen a rainbow that did not capture my full attention, or be with someone who did not hesitate for a moment, upon first view, to point one out! 
They are seldom seen, with each performance being as grand as the first. 
Rainbows speak to us in a way that no other natural phenomena can. 
Just think of all the emotions, feelings and associations that are conjured up by the simple word rainbow! 
Take notice of any rainbow, hold it dear to your heart, let it symbolize for you all that is hopeful, for they are fleeting gifts of beauty painted forever on the canvas of the minds eye!
Posted to:


Pin It!

14 comments:

Sara said...

So beautiful, love the richness of the colours!

hannah said...

Tremendous effect you created.
Reminds me of magical Tobermore.

Marcie said...

This is extraordinary!!! Love the scene....beautiful!!!

Tricia said...

Oh, this is beautiful. I love the colors of your photo.

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beauty this is Rosemary.
We had an "almost" rainbow yesterday, but it was way to faint to photograph. Hopefully another one soon!

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.

Karin M. said...

Fantastic image, I really like the beautiful rainbow ...
LG: Karin

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Rosemary. A better rainbow photo I don't think I've ever seen. Marvelous!

Deanna said...

What a beautiful rainbow and beautiful thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image...love the HDR effect!

Anonymous said...

A lovely sight! I love the Wordsworth quote.

Gail Dixon said...

I always think of God's promise to Noah when I see a rainbow. This is lovely!

Unknown said...

Rosemary this is amazing SO beautiful. I love how you have edited it.

Anonymous said...

definitely captures my full attention, too - gorgeous capture

happy week =)

Nayana said...

OMG..this is amzing. following u too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...