Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Stockings were Hung by the Chimney with Care

Twas the night before Christmas
This poem has a very special meaning for me. A very long time ago my then 5 year old daughter knew this entire poem by heart and recited it at a school play. She wore a red flannel nightgown embellished with a white lace collar and a white satin night cap on her precious little head. It is funny how I can remember somethings so clearly and then can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday! I had a picture of this event blown up and set it out every year. Going to have to find that picture and set it out once again!!! Welling up, going to have to cry, excuse me while I find a tissue. Still so proud of you my precious, darling daughter!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...