Friday, December 24, 2010

Peace Train

Peace Train, Cat Stevens 
click photo for larger view
Now I've been happy lately
Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun
I've been smiling lately
Dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Something good's bound to come
For out on the edge of darkness
There runs the peace train
Peace train take this country
Come take me home again...
I wish most for Peace this Holiday Season and pray
for all our troops who keep these precious babies safe.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Pin It!

2 comments:

hootnonny said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your talents are amazing! It's wonderful that you now have more time to create!

Anonymous said...

they are so peaceful and clam in this picture lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...