Monday, December 6, 2010

Photoshop Junky!

Stand Tall click on photo for larger view
This photo was taken on my daughter's back deck earlier this summer. This very sweet and tender little zinnia had just been transplanted into a flower box. She stood tall as if to say, "I really like it here, with a little water and some good food a Zinnia could really get used to this place." She did thrive and this invited guest brightened our summer into early fall. Flower Power, it just gets to me every time!
The background for this photo was created by the use of 5 texture layers and several blending modes using different opacities. Wow, I can't believe I said all that. The tutorial for this look is courtesy of,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/skeletalmess/4460319787. Thank you Jerry Jones for your technical expertise. Your genius has enlightened many and I can't wait to learn more!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...