Friday, December 31, 2010

On the Brink of New Years Day!

I Know I Can, I know I Can...
 On this special day I am gathering my list of all new possibilities that I wish to explore, in the coming New Year.

As I search and ponder I realize that anything I desire is possible and only I can make it happen.
It is all out there for me to grasp and the responsibility is mine alone.

The one thing I know for sure is that I wish to live in a continuous state of gratitude. This is a very tall order and not always an easy one to keep. To count my blessings, another words, in spite of all that is negative and destructive to the body and soul.

I took this photo in the Magic Kingdom with my family all around me. What a blessing! I wish for all of you the Magic that only your Kingdom can provide!

Happy New Year!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...