Sunday, December 26, 2010

Call Back to Focus!

Focus
I have learned a great deal this year by committing myself to learning and creating some one event on a daily basis. This process of commitment has brought to myself a great deal joy and insight. Knowing that many of you are reading and following my blog is a wonderful and exciting bonus. I am able to track countries that have visited my site and must say that I am overwhelmed to know that besides the United States, persons from Russia, Germany, Croatia, India, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Denmark, Georgia, Gabon and Malaysia have stopped by for a visit. Wow, who would have ever thought it possible. Guess that's why they call it the world wide web. 


I promise to keep photographing, photoshopping, writing and performing to the best of my ability with the knowledge that I possess at any one given time. Thirst for knowledge is the key and it's so fun to surprise myself not knowing where the next inspiration will come from. 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol wow thats so cool those people are reading!

hootnonny said...

I look forward to you new posts and creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...