Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Miracles!

Max & Sophia
I have often thought of my children as blessings, but my grand-children they are simply miracles! They are the smartest, cutest and sweetest grand-children on earth. I have been convinced of this parody for quite some time now. It is simply because I truly have more time to notice their development without all the hassles of raising them. This little angel is one of three and the youngest. The photo is a rare capture of this highly spirited child at rest. She is still very excited to see me and always runs for hugs and kisses while screaming my title. I do believe she thinks of Santa as her best friend, but she is also smart enough not to let on if she doesn't. Genius, just pure genius!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...