Saturday, April 2, 2011

Smiley Faces for Heaven!

The Yellow Rose
"The yellow rose is purely a symbol for friendship. Yellow Roses can send the perfect message of appreciation. They can represent feelings of joy and delight, and are an ideal way to brighten someone's day who may be feeling down. There is perhaps no other flower that is able to bring out a smile in quite the way that a Yellow Rose can."~google search~

Do you think it wonderful, upon judgement day, we each be handed a yellow rose? What better way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  
Now I'm not applying for this job anytime soon but I think in about 30 years or so I would like to become a 
Soul-Mart Greeter. Instead of a smily face I would like to hand each new entrant a, Yellow Rose. Bizarre as this may sound to some, to others just a sweet sentiment and if you have been extra special good, I'll bet I can get you a blue light special! Heaven, the super center, where bargains no longer matter, but good deeds on earth add up really fast at check out time!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful thought Rosemary! If more people thought about the possibility of being a Soul-Mart Greeter, the world would be a much nicer place! Great post and photograph to go with it!
I wish you a beautiful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...