Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Milestone in My Journey!

150/365
The above photo, along with the numbers signify a great milestone in my commitment of 365! One hundred and fifty down and two hundred and fifteen to go. I would like to welcome all of my new readers and I am honored that you have chosen to follow my blog! It amazes me everyday that the more positive thoughts I put out there the more positive energy comes back my way!
If anyone wishes to view weekly posts you can click on the Home Page in the upper left on the black bar, once you reach this page you will see the last fourteen days in descending sequence by scrolling down. Older posts can be viewed by going to the right hand column, scroll down until you see Blog Archives. Here you can go back to November 10th 2010, when my journey began, click on a ascending month to view posts for that month. The, You May Also Like feature, is a random pick of five older posts on a daily basis so don't let that confuse you.
In the beginning you will notice that the posts are more about the photos and at some point it became more about the writing. Hopefully now, I have found a better balance.
Each of you continue to be my inspiration and it is my honor to brighten your day!
As always feel free to email these posts to anyone you think might enjoy! At any point if you wish to be taken off the list just let me know.
Flowers in photo courtesy of Lowe's Garden Department. Now if you want to know what that is all about go to yesterday's post and read my confession. Home Page, Home Page, scroll down, there you go!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Charlotte Wilson said...

Rosemary,

I finally figured out that all I needed to do to get to your blog, is to click on your name. Ah ha! I learn something every day.
Your Lowe's photo is so brilliant!
Do you have a "button"? If so, I would like to add it to my blog so that others who visit my blog could just click on it to get to you.

Blessings to you my blogging buddy!

hootnonny said...

Your tenacity is to be admired. You turn out one home run after another! Looking forward to the rest of your 365!

Gail Dixon said...

When I saw this on Flickr earlier today I was immediately drawn to the vibrant colors. You're doing well on your 365!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...