"Writing became such a process of discovery that I couldn't wait to get to work in the morning:
I wanted to know what I was going to say."~Sharon O'Brien~
I found this quote very amusing because it holds so much truth for me. There are days that I have no clue what I am going to say. If I stare at a photo long enough, a life experience comes to mind and I then find a relative quote, it is like a marriage made in heaven and the angels sing to me. The ideas and words come, but many times I struggle with a pleasant and meaningful way to say them. I have learned so much.
Many of you have expressed your thoughts thru kind emails. I must say that this gives me a great deal of inspiration, so keep them coming. However, many times I wish your kind words could be posted on my blog under the comments link. Many of you have commented and I never get them. I guess they go to blogger heaven. I have researched this a little and I have chosen an option on my blog settings that will allow you to comment more easily without registering on yet another site.
1. click on the comments link at the bottom of this post:
2. Write your comment in the white box:
3. In the select profile: drop down menu box choose anonymous. (If you have a goggle account you can choose that option if you know your password. This includes gmail and yahoo accounts.)
4. You can preview and edit, if you choose preview or simply click on Post Comment.
5. A yellow box will come up and say: Your comment will be visible after approval.
That's it. Now anonymous means you don't have to tell me who you are but I would so appreciate it if you do, I find it somewhat offensive when you don't. I have the right to moderate all comments. Anything hurtful or destructive will not be published. Constructive criticism will be allowed only if it benefits myself and others. There is no room on this blog for negativity.