Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Good Stuff
The way I see it, is that I have to love it enough, to keep it on display and feel motivated enough to dust it. My daughter calls these words of wisdom "Rosieisims". I feel compelled to pass profound  words of my wisdom down to future generations as a right of passage so to speak!


Just picture any tentative purchase of a frivolous item in question on, moving day, somewhere down the road, I guarantee you will place it back on the store shelf from whence it came!
Now I could go on about stuff forever and yes, I have recently moved. I think George Carlin, said it best, "A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff."
(Thank God, for spell check, now if, He could only come up with the perfect editing program. Never did retain all those punctuation rules. So bear with me and enjoy the ride!)


The urn and shell made it south, the candle sticks are recycled from my favorite second hand haunt and spay painted white. Somehow these objects work together in perfect harmony in my peaceful world! 


I took this photo with no flash and natural daylight and then turned it over to Photoshop. Getting there MB. Will try again later today, photographing more stuff!!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...