Friday, August 12, 2011

More On Dynamic Light!

Overcooked HDR
This photo was taken on vacation in Madeira, Portugal, last year. I captured this from my balcony overlooking the ocean. The hotel next door was beautifully landscaped and I absolutely loved the three palm trees in the center of the above photo. Using the Overcooked HDR effect on the Dynamic Light, app I believe I turned a pretty photo into something that really captures my attention. The sky holds more interest and the palm trees seem more animated, in a graphic sort of way. Also love the depth! 
I can smell the salt air, feeling it's gentle spray.  Can you?
I am having a blast playing with my new toy and I am sure you have not seen the last of my Dynamic Light, makeovers. Kind of like the HGTV of photography. Get carried away sometimes, just can't seem to help myself. Hang in there, stay tuned, as one never knows who I could be channeling in next! 
Have a wonderful day!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

This photo really does come alive with that technique. Wow. Since 3 is my favorite number I noticed those 3 palms right away. Great job!

hootnonny said...

Very dynamic Rose!
Haven't been on line too much but I am catching up on your posts. Such great pics and writing!

Lynn Cohen said...

How does one follow your blog? I Like it when I can sign up and I get notification on my blog that you have a new post????

Reena said...

It is so beautiful and can't wait to start playing with mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...