Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can You Hear The Music?

Unity
"Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things."~Dogen~
A pretty powerful quote and I am just in love with this photo. I especially love that these flowers are each an individual gift of God, grouped together in unity, creating a harmonious environment for all that observe. 
What I get from this quote is that we are all individuals and we must listen to the song that beats deep within our soul. Dance to this song creating your own steps, become the unique performance for your own being to applaud. The steps will flow, your being will unite, your next performance more grand than the last! 
God, I wish I knew where all this stuff comes from??? Guess I must be listening to the melodious tune that plays constant to my spirit, some days the tune just seems to be right on key! 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

The hydrangeas paired with the roses make for a beautiful arrangement. Beautiful words, too.

Tricia said...

Just beautiful, Rosemary :)

Kim Stevens said...

Rosemary, what a wonderful quote! You know how I love quotes - I'm going to have to add that one to my stash!!

Gorgeous photo and I couldn't agree more with your beautiful words!!

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...