Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Back To School
School bells ring can you hear them
Children sing on the playground
There'll be studies for learning
Stomachs for churning 
Lunches to carry 
No  more bickering
No more snickering 
Just peace and quiet the house all most mine
I'll be just fine 
It's the hap-happiest season of all 
With those school day greetings and PTA meetings 
It's the most wonderful time 
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Now let me tell you how I really feel! I will miss my grand-children terribly when I am back in Florida, but right now it's just time folks! Yes it's just time!

Pin It!

3 comments:

hootnonny said...

I heard Bing Crosby singing this song!

Gail Dixon said...

I'm sure you will miss them, but also ready to resume your Florida lifestyle. Enjoy the next chapter!

Unknown said...

Love the photo and the treatment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...