Sunday, October 30, 2011

On Halloween Eve!

357/365
You wouldn't believe
On All Hallow Eve
What lots of fun we can make,
With apples to bob,
And nuts on the hob,
And a ring-and-thimble cake.
~Carolyn Wells~ 

Just a pretty fall picture today. Thinking of my little ghosts and goblins back home carving pumpkins while gathering sweet morsels for general distribution! 
Think they call that Trick or Treat, if I remember correctly. 
The excitement builds as I know not know what their costumes be??? 
Happy Halloween my sweet Grand-babies, please send Grandma lots of scary pictures tomorrow! 
Have a wonderful and sugar filled day! 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love the harvest!
I did think, however, that I was the only grandma who didn't no what her'favorite' goblin was dressing as...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
-Pam

Lynn said...

Oh my another photo to paint here? I'd think that green unreal except I saw the same and painted them too at our local pumpkin patch.
Yes, it's called trick or treat! You got it right. Fun thinking of grandkids.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

What a nice image of all the gourds and corn! We will be hiding in the house with the lights off tonight. I know, bah humbug, or whatever. It's just that our 3 dogs go crazy whenever the doorbell rings and I will have a migraine when it's all over. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...