Friday, October 14, 2011

Look Who Came To Dinner!

Riveting
Cleaning the sink after dinner I noticed something on my glass lanai door as I was gazing out the window thinking about today's blog. Obviously this gentle little creature was not what I had planned for today. It was dark and I only had the porch light to work with as I did not want to scare him with my flash. From the hall inside I took a couple of shots of froggy glued to the window, a suction cup kind of action, almost an invasion of his privacy! Belly and fingers flattened like we use to do as children pressing our nose against a window. I walked out thru another door to capture his backside.
My guess is that there was good eating around the lone shinning light. Flying creatures in a frenzy like state of being, sensing a ferocious predator! Guess you can never have to many frogs around, not particularly fond of insects myself!
Hubby arrived home just in time to enjoy the show, however froggy remained frozen in place, one eye fixed on my lens. 
Go away lady, how rude of you to interrupt my dinner, may have been his froggy thoughts. 
Wonder if he would have liked some of that seaweed stuff I've been eating? 
We respected his imaginary wishes and went inside, only later to discover that he had vanished. 
Guess I never know where my next inspiration will come from, sometimes they just drop by inviting themselves to dinner! How pleasantly rude!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Oh he is quite cute and I love your processing on this!

hootnonny said...

Feed the scrawny thing!

Gail Dixon said...

Rose, he is too cute! I love the treatment you gave it. It's really wonderful!! Glad you opted to not scare him with the flash. :)

Nancy said...

What a nice surprise! Great capture and editing, Rose. :)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

and he looks hungry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...