Thursday, November 3, 2011

TV Mode!

361/365
I took a photography class last evening and here are some of the subjects we talked about: aperture, shutter speed, ISO, Auto Focus, Manual Mode, Auto Mode, AV Mode, Program Mode, TV Mode and adjusting different options in the menu. Yikes how much of it did I retain, not sure yet will just have to practice. So much for getting out of my comfortable automatic setting zone.
 It is amazing how one little black box can keep me so entertained for such a very long time.
If I remember correctly I took the above photo with the class in AV Mode, think we were going for shutter speed here trying to freeze the water in place.
So much to learn, so much to retain, the more I learn the more I realize how much more I need to know. 

The instructor said it would all make sense soon and I did have a couple of light bulb moments! 
Simply can't wait until my next class.
Have a wonderful day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...