Saturday, January 28, 2012

Smashing Color!

"It is not the form that dictates the color, but the color that brings out the form."~Hans Hofmann~
"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts."~Marcus Aurelius~
"On the sixth day, God created the artist, realizing no doubt that He had far from exhausted the uses of color."~Robert Brault~
"Color sparks neurons resulting in an electrical charge of creativity flowing readily and freely thru one's being, a fire ever burning."~Rosemary Aubut~ 
 Visiting this glorious place for the third time excited me as much as my first. Does it not make you want to brake out the tool of an artist and paint a symphony? "Just sayin!" 
A little artistic inspiration today, enjoy!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Pammie Jane said...

BEEE UU TI FUL
Sometimes I feel as though you have the vision and thoughts to share just for my pleasure and enjoyment
I do not consider myself an artist in the definition of the word but I do appreciate so much artistic expression in the things around us
I especially liked the quote you made
Color absolutely does wonders for me
Thank you once again Rosemary

Lisa Gordon said...

Rosemary, the colors here are absolutely stunning!
Beautifully done.

Gail Dixon said...

Such amazing, vivid colors!! Anyone should be inspired to take out a paint brush and go create something. Hope you are having a fun weekend!

hootnonny said...

The colors are awesome, Rosemary. Glad you were created on the sixth day and are so generous with your art!

Lisa Gordon said...

Rosemary, just stopping back for another look, and to say thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photographs with us today at The Creative Exchange.
Simply LOVE these colors!!

I hope you have had a wonderful day!

lisa.

Linda said...

love these shots - VERY cool colors!!!

NatureFootstep said...

smashing colors indeed. :) Love to see them all. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Wonderful photos.

Regards and best wishes

Jennifer said...

Hi Rosemary, I love the images saturated with color and the quotes are all just terrific!

Tito Eric said...

I just love the subjects and the awesome colors! Great shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...