Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Moment in Time!

A Moment in Time
A photographer who made a picture from a splendid moment, an accidental pose of someone or a beautiful scenery, is the finder of a treaser. - Robert Doisneau -

I took this treasure in Costa Rica, and it truly is a capture of a moment in time! This gentleman was leisurely fishing on shore amongst huge crocodiles enjoying the peace and tranquility of his native land. We were, however, enjoying a tour of the Rain Forest, safely afloat, in a river boat.

I swear that I book travel just to take pictures, it somehow justifies my passion.
I have over 17,000 pictures in my photo library. I will share with you a few, from time to time. You know how we all feel about seeing vacation photos of others. Yawn! I can take two to four hundred photos in a day on vacation  and there are always those few outstanding gems that make it all worth while.
It's interesting how a photograph can help one remember so many details of any one particular day. Where we were, who we were with, the climate, etc., etc.

An understanding spouse and tolerant friends are always best to travel with, when one is possessed with the addictive traits of a photoholic.

Full admission: I am a photoholic, an addiction, I wish there to be no tonic or remedy! 

The first step to discovery... Rosemary Aubut



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...